Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to School Blog Hop

Pin It
Welcome to the Back to School Blog Hop with Connie Can Crop and friends
 

 
Today we invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards, layouts, or projects all about school days. 

Connie Can Crop is the  first stop on this fun Blog Hop.

This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.  

We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!

 
Kimberly has donated this super cute Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
 
My Craft Spot has over 50 stamp and metal die sets.  Shipping is free in the U.S.  They also have an awesome Gallery Blog that is full of fun projects.
Please feel free to show our sponsor some love by visiting the links below!

 
 So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a  comment letting us know what you like best about our projects. 
Then come back to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules.
 
You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the  hop and leave your comments. Winner will be announced on Wednesday.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment  along the way!

 Are you ready to head back to school? Let's go!

For my project I decided to create a back to school layout. This is back to school 2 years ago. LOL! I am slowly catching up! Ha!

I used border stencils from Kiwi Designs and one of their layouts as a guide. The paper is Basic Grey Oxford line.


 
My title was cut at 3" and the Back pack at 3.5" using the Recess Lite Cricut Cartridge. Love the images on this cute cartridge!


 Up next is the lovely An'Jenic!!
 
Here's our lineup in case you get lost:
14. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com 

35 comments:

  1. Connie I too am behind on creating my back to school layouts. I really need to get it together and get them all done. You did a great job. I like the many layers and the colors are perfect. Thanks for having me on this hop with ya.

    Lots of Love An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute layout. I love all the cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the layout that you have created! The colors are just great and all the details with the back back and books. Thank you so much for having me in this hop. As before you have made it super easy for as to participate!!!!

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very awesome layout!!! Love the backpack too! That cartridge is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute layout! I am just about that far behind, too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh pretty papers for boys!! Love your clean and fun layout!! The photos really stand out!

    So glad to be in this hop with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute layout! Glad to be in this hop with you. Would love for you to link up this project with the Back to School Linky party going on over at http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/.

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, I really like the wavy lines of the patterned paper!
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just finished the blog hop and it was full of fabulous school projects! Thanks for the hop!
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout. Love the curvy lines.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clean and simple - love that. handsome boys you have there....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun...for me...hop! I am sooo ready for school to start, lol. Great layout, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layout! Very fond of the colors and love that backpack! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Third attempt here... Great layout! Love the colors and that backpack is awesome! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whew! I finished the hop and followed the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have followed each and every one of these and I tell you its amazing what all you brilliant artistic women have shared. Just fun, creative back to school projects that would make any kid or teacher happy! Thanks for all ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. lOVE YOUR LAYOUT!! and also that your boys allowed you to take pictures of them :-) I'm amazed that they dont wear school uniforms.Hope they have a good year!! Regards from Swakopmund, Namibia, AFRICA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great papers for your "back to school" layout. The Cricut cuts you used are perfect for this layout. Off to hop along on your blog hop. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job!! You make me want to go make some layouts

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting this blog hop. I've enjoyed all the fun back to school ideas. Great job. Love your layout it's so fun and whimsical w/ the wavey lines. Thanks for a fun blog hop - all the Designers did awesome.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your layout!! I love creating back 2 school items now that my daughter is going to Kindergarden!! Thank you for hosting this hop and I'm honored that you let me participate in it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just got done hopping threw! Followed all the rules! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  23. very nice layout Connie, love the hand journaling...I need to do that on mine but never like my writing on there lol.
    Hugs, Eva
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have been waiting for this Blog Hop and It was well worth the wait. Loved everyone's Creations! So glad you did a layout. I am getting ready to do a School Layout and I'm not very good and yours is Great. I'm loving the Back Pack. Thanks for Sharing. I'm already a follower and a follower of all the other blogs. Thanks for having this fun hop. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Connie, I just finished up the hop, great job to everyone and thanks for the invite :) I am a follower and commented on each stop along the way. I followed the rules and hope hope hope to win :)
    Crafty Hugs,
    ~ Eva
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this layout! The backpack and the cute title just make this such a charming page!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love how you put the borders on both pages making it look like part of it was hidden! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great layout--I like the wavy stencils you used.

    Lots of great ideas on the blog hop for back to school. I follow all the blogs and left comments.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your lay off is adorable. Thanks for sharing. I'm a follower.


    racincrafts at aim dot com
    racincrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Connie! Just finished this awesome back to school blog! Made some new blogger friends and got some great ideas! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Connie! Just finished the back to school blog hop! Made some new blogger friends and got some great ideas! Thanks for inviting me.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your LO is amazing and sooooo colorful - thank you for hosting the hop and letting me play along with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very cute layout!! Thanks for letting me apart of you hop!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  34. Seriously adorable LO! Thanks for letting me be part of your hop!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets